Rates: Most major insurance plans accepted. Please call our office and we will verify insurance coverage. Please note, we only accept Commercial Payers.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. If you are calling your insurance company, please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have in and out of network benefits?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Our clinic will also provide calls to your insurance company to obtain necessary ongoing authorizations to assist you in getting your services covered.
Reduced Fees: If you have no insurance, have a high deductible plan, have no behavioral health benefits, or would prefer not to utilize your commercial insurance benefits, we offer a self pay rate of $140.00 for the Initial Visit and $100.00 for follow up visits.
Cash, Check, Visa or Mastercard. We also accept benefit cards from your HSA/HRA accounts through your employer. Payments of copays or out of pocket charges applied to your deductible will be due at time of service.
Your time is reserved only for you. Please make every effort to attend your scheduled appointment time. If you are unable to make your appointment, please call us 24 hours in advance so that we may offer that time to another client. If you do not give 24 hours notice, we reserve the right to charge you a $50.00 missed appointment fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.